Available to order for 8, 12 or 16 guests
Our most popular theme! Each guest receives an adorable 6" puppy to adopt and care for. Kids name their pup, complete an adoption certificate, decorate a dog house and then search and collect "hidden" small bones to welcome them home.
Puppy Activity: Adopt and name a puppy, decorate a new dog house for their new friend. (Markers not included).
- Plush dog toy (~6") to Adopt and name (1 per guest)
- Adoption certificate on 5"x7" cardstock (1 per guest)
- Cardboard (approx. 5"x5"x8") dog house" to decorate for new puppy (1 per guest)
- 2" Name sticker (bone shaped) to write puppy's name on their house (1 per guest)
- Multi-colored paw print stickers to decorate boxes (~20 per guest)
- Plates: 1 per Guest, (8"-9" diameter) Puppy Theme
- Napkins: 16 count (Dinner/luncheon) Puppy Theme
- Cups: 1 per Guest, (9oz Paper Hot/Cold) Puppy Theme
- Table covering: 1 count (plastic, 54"x 108") Puppy Theme
- Cutlery: 1 set per Guest (Set= 1 each of spoon, fork, knife) Red
- Centerpiece decoration: 1 count (12") Theme
- Balloons: 15 count (12" latex) Red
- Crepe Streamer: 1 count (81 feet) Red
- Birthday candles: 24 count (~2.5 inches) Red
Wrap-Up and Good-bye: Guests depart with their new plush puppies along with a favor bag.
- Party favor bags: 1 bag per guest, containing a "dog bracelet" and 2 dog tattoos.
Choking Hazard - Small Parts
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD—Small parts
- Not for children under 3 yrs.
Choking Hazard - Balloon
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD--Children under 8 yrs. can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons.
- Adult supervision required.
- Keep uninflated balloons from children.
- Discard broken balloons at once.